My climbing skills haven't exactly been skyrocketing, and my last few baby pounds aren't exactly running away from me either.
Or at least they weren't.
Things have been changing since I started this workout video:
There are four parts to it. This is NOT a beginner's yoga. This is death to the beginner yogi, like me. And I like it. A lot.If you try it, and can't finish it, don't be sad. Ben still can't finish this little 30 min. workout. He used to think yoga was for wannys, until he tried it.
This workout is called VINYASA yoga. What is vinyasa yoga? I hadn't tried it until this video. I think Vinyasa is like ripping apart your ligaments, one by one, and watching some skinny, insanely strong and flexible chick kick your trash while you do it.
Best of all, you get all that embarassment free on youtube in your own living room.
Now I TOTALLY want her 60 min workout, available here, but I need to master this one first...
Friday, November 14, 2008
Yoga from the Skinny Devil
Posted by Jennilyn at 7:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Hey--I can't see the skinny deevil chick because your video isn't working . . .
I've got so much trash that needs kicking. But how do you do the positions while watching the video at the same time? That is always my problem.
Tell Ben if he can't cut it he should go back to doing SIZZZZZLE!
wow! Ken says that he will pay 10 bucks for video of Ben attempting this workout.
I think I will have to post a video of Ben,
as long as you'll split the prize cash with me...
Post a Comment