It's been a while, so here's a photo journal of a couple of weeks ago. Last week we had a long vacation at City of Rocks and with family in Logan, and those pictures will come soon. But to tide you over until then, here's a few recent snapshots:
We finally caught a (blurry) picture of Fisher smiling at his mommy:
Indy loves to come sing to his baby brother. When he says baby brother though, it sounds like peanut butter. It's cute when Indy rubs Fisher's head, he always says "awww..."
Jennilyn, Indy, Fisher and Chaco after a morning run (why I'm posting a picture of me after running I don't know).
WHOA and Chaco has psycho eyes.
To even things out, here's a picture of Ben and the boys playing on the couch:
We also went to the circus in the early part of June. Indy LOVES elephants for some reason, so he was way excited to see them. We didn't pay to let him ride the elephant (like $10 for a 30 sec ride?!!) but standing by the ring we were an arms reach away.
On June 14th, Ben rocked the Teton Dam Marathon. He was the race director this year, and I must say it went well! Here's a picture of him at the 5k/10k race award ceremony:
To everyone's amusement, one day while rock climbing Marty encouraged Indy to ride her dog Magnum. We caught a picture of my son torturing the dog:
Fisher also gets to party while climbing. We set up a tent for Fisher, Owen, and Micah to have a place to chill out of the sun and wind.
Last but not least, here's a picture of Indy collapsed on the floor. Normally he won't sleep anywhere but his bed, but one day after lots of playtime at the park he walked in the door, collapsed on the floor, and passed out. I think I'll go to the park everyday.
Thursday, June 26, 2008
Got pictures:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
sweet pictures - you guys have been busy! keep it real
I like the pic of Indy collapsed on the floor. Too funny. Fisher is so cute! I loved seeing you guys. I put up pics on my blog from our Utah trip.
Post a Comment