
Now that I'm done with school, we're trying out this blogging thing. Anyways, here's a picture of our newest addition, Fisher Jay Eaton. He was born on April 30th. He was 8lbs and 21 inches long. Already he's grown taller, and he's almost too tall for all of his clothes!
Since Fisher went through a whole lot of pushing (and was posterior) but never quite made it into the birth canal (he was an emergency c-section) he got quite a beating. Here's a sad picture of what he looked like when he first came out:
Ben says he looked like Quazi Moto. But he looks much better now!
Sunday, May 18, 2008
Baby Fisher
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
This is great! Technology makes it easier to enjoy each other - especially for long distance folk. I got to be there, but missed the slip 'n slide stuff! Thanks for sharing! Ma
He looks tons better already! I can not wait to meet this new little guy.
Awww...Fisher, you look cute. You were way super bruised up! Geez, I hope your mommy will be nicer to you now that you're out! Just kidding Jennilyn! You should have made him a onesie that says: Just Broke Out
Post a Comment