Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Teton Dam Half Marathon - 2009

After the Salt Lake City Marathon, Jennilyn wounldn't quit talking about running another race. "I'm going to run in the Teton Dam Half Marathon," she said. So he running didn't stop. Actually she was able to recruit Michelle, our sister in-law, to train with her.

She did very well on race day. Her race time of 1:48:24 landed her second place in her age division. She had a lot of fun and we are very proud of her.

Guess what . . . she is still talking about running. I think she gave me here list of races for the rest of the year and I counted 3 or 4.

I guess you can call running her healthy addiction.

2 comments:

Shaela said...

wow, you go girl!! I have been trying to train for another 1/2 marathon, but my knees are still screwed up and without any insurance, I don't know what to do. :( way to go - if you ever run a race up near our neck of the woods, we'd love to host you guys! (hint, hint, wink, wink) :)

Kari said...

All I can say is you inspire me! Way to go!