Thursday, July 3, 2008

Playtime in Logan

While in Logan, we went to the "This is the place" park. I'll admit, I thought it was going to be cheesy and a waste of money. To my surprise, it wasn't! It was great! All the kids had a blast and even I was interested in all the stuff there. We didn't even have enough time to see the whole park because there was so much to do there! It was fun to hang out with Mom and Dad, even though both were so sick. We even did a mini-birthday party for Indy with all of the kids.

Indy LOVED riding the pony. He took several rides, and he didn't even need us to walk beside him!Brigham and Indy, the crazy two year old twins on the wooden train:We also went to Hyrum Resevoir to swim. It was pretty neat! There was lots of shade for the babies and even trees that grew straight out of the water!

Brigham and Indy (again) in the water:Fisher chillin' amongst the chaos:and a cute smiling picture:

0 comments: